Otino International is a Christian organization committed to providing medicine and immunization to people in impoverished communities in developing nations.
We are called as Christians to share the gospel and the love of Jesus Christ to the ends of the earth. 1 John 3:18 Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.
These are the 5 pillars that form our mission:
- To show Jesus love in all circumstances 1 Cor 13:7 Love always protects, always trusts, always hope, always perseveres.
- To conduct ourselves with integrity and humility at all times
- To provide medicine and immunization preventable diseases can be reduced. Therefore providing a hope and future for people
- To counsel and share the gospel with people who have been affected by conflicts
- To educate and empower people in improving their lives will reduce the endless cycle of poverty